Returns and Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Full price items, and sale/promotional items no greater than 20% off, may be returned for a full refund. Please contact us within 10 days of receipt to be eligible.
- Sale and promotional (promo code or flash sale) items marked at discounts between 21% and 39% are eligible for exchange or store credit only. Store credit is good for one year from date of issue.
- Sale and promotional (promo code or flash sale) merchandise reduced 40% or more is considered FINAL SALE, and is not eligible for return, store credit or exchange.
- All international sales are final.
- Return shipping is $10 and will be deducted from your refund. Return shipping is free for exchanges or store credit.
- We will accept returns (excluding final sale items) which are not worn, damaged, or altered. Shoes will be accepted if returned in their original, undamaged shoebox. Please try shoes on a covered/protected surface, as returns of shoes with worn or scuffed soles cannot be accepted.
- We reserve the right to deny credit for returned merchandise that does not meet the return policy requirements.
- Returns postmarked more than 14 days after the date of your original receipt are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns are not accepted 30 days after the date of your receipt.
IN THE EVENT OF A MANUFACTURING DEFECT
Manufacturing defects are evaluated on a case by case basis. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number and clear photos of the defective item for our team to further assess. Should your request be approved, we will cover the cost to repair or, if unable to be repaired, replace your item and cover the cost of shipping. If the item is no longer in stock and it is not repairable, you can request store credit for the price paid for the item. In all circumstances, we will attempt to repair an item before considering replacing it as a gesture of respect for the environment as well as the leather and labor that goes into each pair.
Please note, manufacturing defects do not include external damage (liquid damage, scratching, rips, or scuffing, material or tonal variations, etc.) or damage occurred from typical wear and tear.
For items purchased outside of one of our retail stores or website, please contact the retailer you made your purchase from directly. We are unable to evaluate your issue unless it comes explicitly from the original retailer.
For all of our policies, please visit our FAQ.